Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] Empty
PostSubject: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Hayabusa walked the streets of Kiri. The day was beginning to end, and it was getting harder for Hayabusa to see past twenty feet in the air. He had grown familiar to roaming the street, though. His vision became to adapt to the village’s misfortune of unclear skies.
Hayabusa followed the map, realizing that he should be a lot closer to the Seven Swords Man temple. He had known a little about only one of the past Seven Swords Men… Kisame… but… he didn’t know about the blades at all. He figured perhaps the temple would have something to do with it.
[102|102|1]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] Left_bar_bleue116/200The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

‘Well of course it does…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. ‘It is the temple of the Seven Swords Men.’ he continued. He walked before making a halt to a building of Roman Architecture… columns that scraped up to fifty feet and holding up the high ceiling.
“Nice…” Hayabusa thought to himself as he looked up at the temple in front of him. He took a deep breath before looking into the sky. He had a feeling that by the time he had made it back out o the temple. He wouldn’t be able to see a thing out here in the mist.
[101|203|2]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:57 pm

“Now… let’s enter this, shall we?” Hayabusa said. Hayabusa walked up the Aztec like staircase, that had both a short rise and tread. It came to the point that all he could fit on going up the stairs was the balls of his toes. When he made it near the end, Hayabusa jumped high into the sky and landed on the final landing of the temple.
“Alright…” Hayabusa said to him self. He began walking to the opening of the temple. Hayabusa had taken one step into the temple before having met with somebody that was walking out of it.
[100|303|3]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“Um… sorry sir… the temple is closing…” he said. Hayabusa stood there. The man looked at the headband on Hayabusa’s head. “Ah… Konoha ninja, huh? A tourist. Well… sorry to tell you… you’ve missed it today.”
“Ok? What is in there anyway. I know nothing of the Seven Swords Men…” Hayabusa said.
“Well… there are seven temples, all with statues of known swordsmen of a certain sword. At the end of the temple, there are the blades and information on them.” he said. Hayabusa became fascinated with the words in which he was telling him now. His face lit up.
[100|403|4]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“The blades are in there? Aren’t they too valuable to be left open in a temple like this?” Hayabusa said, looking at the huge twenty by twenty opening with no type of doors attached to it. “That’s not safe.”
“On the contrary, my friend. See… I’m the guardian of this place. I have a barrier… in which when first activated, anybody whom is in here or any hint of chakra volume in it, I will be notified, so they would have been taken out before I leave. And after… if anybody enters, the other guardians and I will be summoned.”
[100|503|5]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 pm

“And what if somebody happens to possess one of the set of blades?” Hayabusa asked, now becoming more interested.
“Well… they were clever enough to steal the blades… they are worthy of keeping the blades.”
“They don’t becoming Missing?” Hayabusa asked.
“No… if they respect the rules of the game and don’t kill the guardians that is…” the man said. “So… can you please step out of the temple so I can activate this barrier?” he asked. Hayabusa nodded. He walked around the man waited for him to close his eyes and concentrate. Hayabusa took a needle attached to a tag out of his bag.
[105|608|6]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 pm

He threw it up into the sky in the ceiling of the temple. He knew it had some chakra in it. The man had finished.
“Clean… other than a few bugs and… perhaps a bat? Oh well… I will have to get an extermination team tomorrow.” He turned and prepared to walk.
“So… where can I learn of the blades… what they do and if I were to get one… what would best fit me?” Hayabusa asked the man. They walked down the stairs together as the man looked at him. He pulled a small book out of his pocket.
[100|708|7]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“Ok… this had all the information on the blades in it. I have plenty of them on the inside… not many left but… I’ll let you read this one. If you happen to cross by here just throw the book on the temple floor. Make sure you don’t walk in yourself!” he said. Hayabusa bowed lightly.
“Thank you.”
“Also… if you happen to come back tomorrow, there’s a globe in there where you put your hand on it. It seems to tell you the one… or in some cases two or three that may best suit your blood… and chakra type.
[101|809|8]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm

So…” the man looked up into the sky before turning to Hayabusa. “… it’s dinner time. The Mrs. Is probably going wild.” he said before stepping down and walking away. “Good day, lad.” he said. Hayabusa watched him walk away before turning away and walking to the nearest street light, that had come on for night time was approaching. He sat on the bench there as he opened up the book.
“Ok… let us begin…” Hayabusa said. “The Head Cleaving Blade… hmmm. Big… two handed blade. Crease to trap in a head or hook into some… no special powers? Pass…”
[100|909|9]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm

“Hmmm… Lightening Twins… must need Raiton… psh… that is an automatic no. But It increases damage of Raiton jutsu… I’ll keep that in mind. Um… Buster Blade… bigger and stronger than the Head Cleaving blade. Not my cup of tea…” he said. He moved on.
“Dual Double Blades… this is interesting. Two blades with a sword end on one end of each and small medium size blades on the other end. Well… no specialties but that is good enough… better than the others…” he said to himself. “Tenshi… bah… gets stronger with each hit? That is just not me… next…” Hayabusa said, turning the page.
[105|1014|10]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Hayabusa’s eyes lit up at the sight of the last two pages that briefed on the remaining two Swords Men packages. He smirked at the sight of them.
“The Samehada… made of shark skin. Can absorb chakra in each touch… it has a mind of its own, and often transforms. Can sync with the owner if under water… where have you been all of my life…” he said. He looked at the next two bladed.
“The Jade Twins…” Hayabusa said as he looked at the picture. They lit up green. One was like a regular katana and the other is more twisted and is very much sharp.
[107|1121|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 pm

“Ok… you absorb health by stabs… you absorb stamina by every means… light… I think… I don’t know. I’m loving them both!” Hayabusa said out loud. “Well… maybe I should check on which one would choose me…” Hayabusa said. He performed one hand seal and reappeared inside the temple at the needle he planted. He grabbed the needle while he was in the air, pulling it down as he pummeled towards the ground. He twirled in mid air. He landed on his feet and one hand, making the hand counter balance his weight so he wouldn’t sprain an ankle or something.
[101|1222|12]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Hayabusa stood up and looked in the book again as he put the needle away. What were the cons of each blade? The Samehada could act on its own… betray if the other person’s chakra suits him. The Jade Twins don’t store the health or stamina. They temporarily give it to the owner, unlike the Samehada, which stored chakra and gave it only when needed.
“Hmmm… I don’t need a betrayal blade…” Hayabusa said. Hayabusa close the book and put it on the table. This would let it be known it was him who was going to be the new Seven Swords Man.
[103|1325|13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“Alright…” Hayabusa said as he looked around. He seen the globe in which the man was talking about. “Pick out what will be for me…” Hayabusa said as he slowly approached it. Hayabusa had seen the place for his hand to go on. He did so and before him it glowed. There came to be in the air scriptures. One by one, he seen them fall out into the back. It went from hundreds down to two. So far the only candidates left were those in which he fantasized over. The Samehada and the Jade Twins were the two he thought of.
[102|1427|14]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:01 pm

“Come on… don’t do this to me. Let me know what I have to get so I can go…” Hayabusa said. There before him, all faded. Then… in the distant light, Hayabusa could see something approaching… text it appeared. As it neared, it stopped right in front of Hayabusa. It said two things flashing.
‘Samehada… and the Jade Twins… of freakin course!” Hayabusa said. “Well… I guess I am on my own with this one…” Hayabusa said. He began pacing back and forth now in front of the sphere after take his hand off of it. “Let’s make a decision…”
[100|1527|15]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Now… its clear that Samehada can give great powers to the wielder… and it can even fuse with the user, making him and the blade one… however… it has its own will… it can betray the owner in an instant. The Jade Twins… they weren’t as giving… or as unique… possibly second best of the seven sets, next to the Samehada. However… he liked the flexibility of two katana and not having to lug a extremely huge sword around. And the Samehada is too noticeable… the twins look like regular katana other than its design and color that on them.
[100|1627|16]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The only con to the Jade Twins were that they couldn’t be used apart… so Hayabusa would have to invent something to make it act as one blade. He figured he could think of something… but everything screamed at him to go for the Jade Twins. And, out of all his wellness, his Health and Stamina were the bottom two of the three. And with each jutsu taking some stamina with it, as well as chakra, he wouldn’t mind having means of replenishment. He had enough chakra to go around… he was not focused on stamina… speed… and health for now.
[101|1728|17]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

“The Jade Twins it is…” Hayabusa said to himself. He turned and looked at the little globe like sphere. He figured it may be a map. But it was not. Hayabusa sighed. He couldn’t bring a flock of crows in here… it would set off the barrier. Regular Bunshin clones can’t last long. He could only think of one other meaning of clones.
“Alright… now this will just have to work…” Hayabusa said as he concentrated. Hayabusa performed a few hand seals and he and under his feet, water began to flood through the cracks of the floor. He had used chakra to make a barrier so nothing else got wet.
[111|1829|18]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Without hesitation, Hayabusa performed seven of the same seals back to back and from the basin of water that he had just created had formed itself into clones that looked just like him.
“Go…” Hayabusa said to his clones. The seven separated into different hall ways. All came back a minute later.
“This way…” said the one. Hayabusa nodded as he went into the hall in which the clone had indicated. He performed one seal and the clones fell to water, falling into the cracks of the floor. He looked onward to the end of the hall.
[107|1936|19]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
----
----
Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

He looked up at the few statues in which were here. He had noticed there were hardly none at all. He smirked at the thought of being one of the statues here in Kiri. Hayabusa liked the idea. He walked up to the glowing green katana’s at the end of the hall. They had seemed to just mysteriously float into the air. Hayabusa took both hands and grabbed them. The health twin had a special hilt to it. It twisted at the end. In order to get it out it had to be twisted. Hayabusa liked that it had its uniqueness.
Hayabusa strapped the one in which twisted at his lower left hip. The stamina twin was put on his right shoulder, diagonally down to his lower left. He smirked as he felt the power. He looked behind him, leaving nothing but the pamphlet and foot prints, and performed one seal before disappearing into thin air. He felt that this would be the beginning of a new story for him…
[169|2105|20]
[2105 Words]
[2000 for Quest]
[100 for D Rank Jutsu][Suiton - Takitsubo no Jutsu]
[5 to TP][+1 TP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]   The Jade Twins [Hayabusa] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jade Twins [Hayabusa]
Page 1 of 1