Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
The Raijin EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
The Raijin EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
The Raijin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
The Raijin EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
The Raijin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
The Raijin EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
The Raijin EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
The Raijin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
The Raijin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

The Raijin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Ryukatsu was exploring konoha and noticed the library. He figured he could educate hisself on the senju. He walked in and started reading scrolls on clans. Aha he found it. Senju clan. Ryukatsu removed his headband to avoid anyone from thinking he was trying to find out about clans to try to get an advantage for any upcoming events that might occur between two villages. He opened the scroll. He read. The senju clan was considered the strongest clan in the ninja world during the war-torn era before the founding of the hidden villages, together with their rivals, the Uchiha, they were responsible for founding Konohagakure and making the village into what it is today. They are distant relatives of the Uzumaki clan.

123 words | 123 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm

He skipped alot of reading and eventually had his eye caught and read, The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the Forest this Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time. Ryukatsu thought, "Aha! The senju can control the beast. Thats all I needed." Ryukatsu figured he might as well keep on reading to see if anything else was interesting.Ryukatsu read further down to where it said long ago the Lighting God Raijin carried a blade that controlled the lightning of earth.

113 words | 236 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Ryukatsu then put the scroll down and looked for others. He found a scroll of historic batlles. He found something interesting. During a battle between him and Fuujin his blade was lost as well as Fuujin’s. It is said to be a sword that the Second Hokage Tobirama Senju had owned that was called Raijin. This blade was made out of pure lightning that when used in battle it would cause great damage to the opponent. The sword is known to be in Konoha kept under guard due to someone stealing it before. Those that control this blade are known to be the God of Lightning himself. Ryukatsu had an idea.

112 words | 348 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 pm

He decided to put down the scroll of battles. Before he could pick up another a lady came over and said to him, "Well you've been in here reading scrolls for quite a time. I would much rather you buy one for awhile instead of being a cheapskate and reading them here. Ryukatsu had another idea. One that wasn't his style but it would have to do. He grabbed the scroll of the Raijin. He said, "I would like to have this one." The woman smiled and said, "Right this way to the counter!" Ryukatsu dashed out of the store with the scroll as fast as lightning. He thought, "I'm called Bolt for a reason."
115 words | 463 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty

After Ryukatsu ran some distance from the store he noticed some guys after him yelling, "Come back here you scroll thief!" Ryukatsu sighed. He stopped and the three men ran towards him. One man began to speak. "Hey you kid!" Ryukatsu threw his elbow into the mans temple immediatly. He fell to the ground. Ryukatsu jumped in the air and did a spiral heeldrop into another mans head. The last man froze up and Ryukatsu spoke, "I'm not abad guy. I'll return it. I promise." Ryukatsu then dashed from rooftop to rooftop away. Things were starting to get out of hand.
101 words | 564 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty

Ryukatsu hopped for a bit more until he decided he had enough distance where no one would bother him. He quickly opened the scroll and read. The Raijin blade was once stolen by a ninja from the hidden rain village and was brought back by two genin from konoha. After the incident it was placed under guard at the Dojo of Hope in Konoha where it is protected by three skilled ninja. Bingo. Ryukatsu now located where the weapon he wanted was. An item of the senju that can also be used well with the lightning element. A sword of Ryukatsu's dreams.

102 words | 666 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Ryukatsu then decided he would have to return the scroll he temporarly had stolen for informartion on the whereabouts of his prized soon to be weapon. He was on his way back and noticed a ninja talking to the store owner. Great. The man was atleast a chunin and was holding a scroll. Ryukatsu focused his eyes on the scroll and saw. C rank mission. Find the man that stole a scroll from the library. He is armed and is probably a shinobi. "Great!" Thought Ryukatsu, "I've become a part of another ninjas mission. How did I end up like this.

101 words | 767 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Ryukatsu threw the scroll as hard has he could at the ninja. The ninja caught it and looked at him. Ryukatsu yelled out,"Return that to the lady for me." Ryukatsu then dashed off toward the Dojo of Hope smirking. He thought, "Good I returned the scroll and I'm on my way to my soon to be weapon. Much to Ryukatsu's disliking the ninja then began persuing him. Ryukatsu noticed an area of abandoned woods to his right. He jumped over toward them and entered them. To the ninja persuing him, Ryukatsu seemed to have disappered. The ninja entered and Ryukatsu said to himself, "Its now or never! If I don't, who will?!?!" He charged out at the ninja.

119 word post | 886 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Ryukatsu immediatly threw 5 kunai at the man infront of him. The man pulled out his katana and deflected the kunai. Ryukatsu sneered and pulled out his Katana. He put it in his left hand and clashed blades with the konoha ninja. Ryukatsu said, "Don't make me kill you. I really have no reason too and you have no reason to persue me any longer. The scroll was returned. The man replied, " I notice you kunai holster is on your right leg. That must mean your right handed. So why use your left hand when wielding a sword. Also why are you not wearing your forehead protector." Ryukatsu sighed and said, "I don't have time for this!" He dashed off further into the woods.

123 words | 1009 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

The konoha ninja persued Ryukatsu even further and got real close and slashed with his katana. Ryukatsu once again blocked with his left hand. The man yelled out so why do you use your left hand, mystery ninja?" Ryukatsu smirked and yelled, "Heres why!" He swund a punch at the man but he blocked. The sound vibrations took action and Ryukatsu focused his chakra with the sound waves into the mans ears. The man fell to the ground and began vomitting. Ryukatsu sneered as he put his katana on his back and said, "Stop tailing me. For your own safety. Next time.I will end you. Ryukatsu then left the forest.

111 words | 1120 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Rykatsu then continued his journey to obtain the sword. He saw the dojo and approached it with great speed. He stopped infront of it. He knocked on the wood next to the slide door then opened it. Ryukatsu then walked in. Two genin approached him both at about the age of 13. The one with a blue forehead protector yelled, " What is your business here! " Ryukatsu bowed and said, " I am here to ask if I can have the legendary Raijin sword as my own. I will take good care of it." The kid in the red forehead protector answered. " No you can't have it! It was placed under my big brothers guard so you should just leave now!

118 words | 1238 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty

Ryukatsu smirked, " I'll leave immediatly, if you give me the sworrd." The boy with the red head band was filled with rage. He charged at Ryukatsu. Sending out his palms to attack. Ryukatsu blocked his palm thrusts and then ducked under the boy really low then popped up with his elbow connected with the boys chin. The boy lost all his balance and fell onto his butt. The boy with the blue forehead protector yelled, " Brother! " He looked at Ryukatsu and yelled out, "Your going to pay for that! " Ryukatsu said, " Don't attack me or the same will happen to you." The boy charged ay Ryukatsu.

106 words | 1344 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty

The boy with the blue forehead protector threw a series of kicks toward Ryukatsu. He managed to block most of them but he caught one strong on to the ribs. Ryukatsu got mad. He yelled out, "Interception technique!" He brought up his knee and shifted his elbow toward his his knee and they both connected to the leg of the boy with the blue forhead protector. He yelled out in pain, "AHHHHH!" The boy fell to the ground clinching his shattered shin. The boy with the red forehead protector helped his brother up. He said, " Force yourself to walk for just a minute. We'll attack at the same time this time!." Ryukatsu sneered, "Kid that injury need treatment. Don't force yourself. They both charged at Ryukatsu.

126 words | 1470 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm

They charged, the boy with red forehead proctector thrusted his palms out rapidly and the other tossed out a few kicks. Ryukatsu blocked the palm strikes but was hit with three kicks and fell on his butt. The boy who kicked then fell clinching his shin in pain. Ryukatsu saw his chance and yelled, " Lariat! " He clotheslined the boy who was still standing with great force sending him backwards passed out. He looked at the boy holding his shin and said, "I didn't come here for this! All I wanted was the sword! You guys shouldn't have came at me like that!"

102 words | 1572 total
Back to top Go down
Cosmic Enigma
-----
-----
Cosmic Enigma

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 pm

A voice came from the back of the dojo. Out came a man with a chunin vest and a green forehead proctector bearing konohas village symbol. The man was Ryukatsu's age and said, "Brother...what is going on?" His brother responded , "This guy wants the Raijin so Kiril and I attacked him and told him he couldn't have it." His brother said sternly,"You know your supposed to confront me with those matters. I was out back and heard noises. So what is your name and are you a ninja?" Ryukatsu responded, " I am Ryukatsu Doruhama from kumogakure and I did'nt come here to fight. I simply wanted to obtain the weapon you call Raijin as it will support my elemental abilities and I didn't want to enter battle with your brothers but they attacked me. So.... can I have the sword?" The man responded, "I am Ran of Konohagakure and you cannot have the sword unless you defeat me in battle. Also put on your forehead protector. Be aware once you do. Our fight will start. Please lay down your weapons and we will begin." Ryukatsu took his Katana with its sheath off his back and layed it onto the ground. He pointed to his sound amplifier and Ran said, " You can keep that thing. " Ryukatsu smirked and tied his headband. Wihtin a split second Ran was in the air and yelled, "Konoha Gouriki Senpuu!" Ran delivers a powerfull roundhouse kick to Ryukatsu who blocks it but is still knocked back due to the force. Ryukatsu thought to himself, "Taijutsu master huh? Well this trick always works." Ryukatsu dashed at the man delivered a right hook which the man blocked. Ryukatsu smirked and said, " Gotcha!" The sound waves left his amplifier and went into the mans ears. He collapsed to the ground but didn't vomit. Ryukatsu pushed the man to his back with his foot and jumped in the air and yelled, "Guillotine Drop!" He brought his leg down on the mans throat with a massive force. Ran clinched hsi throat in pain and winced. Ryukatsu stood up. He raised his hand in the air and just as Ran got to his hands and knees and looked up Ryukatsu rushed his fist down to the mans face. Ran closed his eyes. Ryukatsu stopped an inch in front of his face with his fingers extended. He smirked and said, "Checkmate." Ran said, "Don't underestima-" Ryukatsu interrupted," ONE-INCH-PUNCHU!" Ryukatsu's hand closed and connect with Ran's face from inch distance with enough force to leave bruising. Minutes later when Ran awoke Ryukatsu was holding the Raijin. Ryukatsu smirked and said, " I'll be taking this! " Ran nodded his head and closed his eyes. Ryukatsu then left the Dojo with the sword he went through so much trouble for. The Raijin!

467 words | 2039 total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raijin   The Raijin Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raijin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: