Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Left_bar_bleue0/200Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Empty
PostSubject: Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow   Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Nabito rematerialized in body beside Dante and leaned over and whispered "Boo!" he chuckled softly. "Alright we are all set to head to the snow country, Hokage advised to take the boat from Tea country over and to keep on guard seems there's a war going on with the shinobi. Doesn't want us getting caught up in it." He stated

62/200
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Left_bar_bleue116/200Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow   Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Dante was sitting there with his eyes closed but he heard the leaves rustling behind him, “Its about time you arrived I was starting to get tired of sitting here, I finally got my weapons made.” he said with a smile on before he sighed “only problem is it'll be a lot easier if I can put a summoning piece into the weapons so that I don't have to lug them around all the time, and I can just suddenly pull it from someone's hands that tries wielding it.” he said. Sighing he nodded and stood up “lets get going though, its a long trip I hear.” he said.

112/200
Back to top Go down
NeptusXero
Admin
NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Left_bar_bleue0/200Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow   Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Nabito smirked softly and nodded his head, he grabbed his pack and turned around. "I figure we will find something there that we can help with. The Hokage didn't give us a direct mission, but a war about I am sure we will find a mission to complete to help someone out."He stated with a smirk. He was excited to get a chance to finally leave and venture outside of Konoha, there was a lot of places outside their country and he wanted to visit them all. He made sure he placed a tag on a tree just outside the village and once he got to snow village he would hide one there as well. Nabito had plans to make sure that he had tags in place in all the villages just in case he needed to travel somewhere quickly to assist his fellow villagers or friends. He wanted to be prepared and that is what he was going to be.

163/221
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Left_bar_bleue116/200Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow   Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Dante grabbed his bag and threw it on over his shoulders and followed alongside Nabito and nodded “that sounds awesome, I still got a mission I have to complete still, but they'll get done soon enough.” he said with a laugh as he enjoyed the fact he left behind a clone in his place in his room so his father didn't know he left, but the Hokage permitted his trip so what could all happen in the time he was gone. “we'll look around and see if we can give a hand, but remember we can't get into trouble and we have to be careful, wars aren't just fought by genins or chuunins.” he said smirking and patting Nabito on the back, “I think I have a jutsu that you'd be interested in learning, but I want to know how you do that jutsu, I think I know what one it is, its the one that the Yondaime Hokage used isn't it?” Dante asked looking at Nabito as they travelled towards the tea country.

177/289
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow   Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha to Village Hidden in the Snow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Countries & Villages :: World Map :: Traveling-
Jump to: