Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Left_bar_bleue116/200Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Dante sat outside on the walls of Konoha looking out at the peaceful views of the lands before one of the guards he knew walked over to Dante, “hey Dante, its good to see you again, you seem kinda down whats up buddy?” the guard said to Dante wondering what he was thinking or doing sitting on the wall, he usually came there when he had something on his mind or when he was in a bad mood. Dante just turned to face the guard and smiled “I actually just came to relax today but I've noticed that I trained my body lately and haven't bothered learning any new moves or any techniques of that sort...” he said feeling somewhat down about it.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Left_bar_bleue116/200Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 pm

The guard looked at Dante before he glanced around and sat down beside Dante pulling out a water bottle of Sake before he poured a cup for himself then noticed Dante was interested and poured him one, “drink it all quickly and remember to breath after.” he said as he handed the cup to Dante, accepting it they cheered each other and drank the drinks. Dante felt a bit of heat burn at his throat and weird taste all about his throat, it was something he had never felt before but he kinda liked it oddly, “what is that he said as he handed the cup back, the guard just smiled “its sake Dante.” he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Dante winced a bit but soon replaced his wince with a smirk, “Dante, I never had the thought of telling this to any one but there's a scroll that one of our previous hero's had stolen and used to learn a special jutsu, its called the tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu, it allows you to make actual copies of yourself that can help fight along side you or for you to use how you want. But this scroll isn't something you can find anywhere or take lightly because its a forbidden technique.” he said as he looked out at the landscape. “I know about it because I once had the thought of taking it and learning it but I changed my mind and chose the path of doing things differently.” he added as he looked at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Dante just looked at the guard and smiled “don't be foolish, where would I find such a thing.” he said as he looked back out to the fine landscape that surrounded Konoha. A few birds caught his attention as the two sat there in silence for a while, “here's the scroll I gained to know of its location as well as a plan to get in and get the scroll, but promise me something, if you go to get the scroll, promise me you'll be careful, the scroll should tell you why.” the guard said as he grunted a bit as he stood back up “I got to get back to my duties before I get in trouble for slacking off on the job.” he said as he patted Dante's shoulder, “what ever you choose, make sure its for the right reasons.”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Dante looked over his shoulder and smiled, 'he's a good friend, full of good advice, though he is a bit weird sometimes.' he thought to himself “I'll see you next time, or possibly after the Chuunin exams, don't forget to book the day off so you can come see me compete.” he said laughing as he stayed sitting down on the ledge of the wall looking out at the scenery. 'Such beautiful lands have known so much hatred... its a shame...' he thought to himself and why he chose to become a shinobi “I was so foolish back then thinking I could be just like mom...” he said to himself softly as he looked to the clear light blue skies.
122 [5]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

'I wont be like my mom because I'll become stronger and defiantly protect my friends and family from harm as such...' he thought to himself, the fire burning inside Dante was just fuelled and ignited and was burning strongly now, something that wasn't so easily extinguished and was only change able by the will of the person. He sighed as he stood up before patting his pants as his cloak swayed in the wind, he seemed to look almost like the Yondaime or Naruto almost, but he had his own style to it. “I've stayed here too long, I should start heading back home now.” Dante said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Dante turned and walked to the inside of the wall to where the village of Konoha was before he stepped over the edge purposely and dropped half way down before he ran down the wall to slow him down then jumped over to a roof and landed softly with his knee's bent before he stood back up with the shock of the land all absorbed. He sighed and made his way forwards before he dropped off the building he landed on to the streets into the busy hustle and bustle of Konoha, it seemed pretty normal to him to see all these different merchants about the streets of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante started off along the street walking down the street hearing people call out to catch his attention to come and buy armours, weapons, tools, different types of items. He continued to walk hearing people calling back and forth, he walked through the large groups of people before he heard some smiths gossip and talking amongst them “isn't that one of the famous Kazama's relatives?” he heard from one of them as he laughed at it slightly. 'Just wait till the world see's my weapons...' he thought to himself as he smirked about the thing he heard, but that was something to think about for another time.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante continued down the street before he noticed a group of children running down the street with some playing shinobi gear, and some playing weapons, he smiled and watched as a bunch of them ran passed him before he noticed one of them trip, he knelt down and launched himself forward and stopped catching the kid just in time, the kids around the boy he just caught we're all shocked and startled because they just noticed him trip a second then a few seconds later Dante was there suddenly holding the boy up from falling, “you should be careful.” he said with a smile on his face before one of the kids smiled “thank you Dante-Senpai!” hearing the voice he turned and saw one of the kids he knew that was in his graduating year of the academy, but was hanging out with his friends in smaller grades.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Dante just smiled as he looked at he boy and nodded “Hows it going Jiro?” he asked as he helped the boy back to his feet and the boy bowed “thank-you Dante-senpai.” the boy also said, Dante shook his head and pointed to his forehead, “just Dante is fine though.” he said smiling. The boys all nodded and said simply “amazing! A real shinobi is hanging out with us!” the boys all said, Dante smiled and looked at his watch and chuckled, “I suppose I can show you all the skills of a real shinobi.” he said smiling at the boys. The boys all cheered and started to run off to a training ground where the academy was close by that all the academy students would know of.
133 [10]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Dante and the group of boys all made it to the park before one of the boys pulled out a couple of coloured bandana's he wore in place of his head band for when he got it. “We'll play capture the flags shinobi style.” Jiro said as everyone nodded in agreement, “well capture the flag it is then.” Dante said in agreement. Looking around he pointed off in the direction of where his base would be, “our base will be of there somewhere near the middle of the fence area.” Dante said saying their base location, Jiro handed Dante the white coloured bandana.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante nodded taking the coloured bandana and turned to face the boys, “So Jrio and I will be the captans, but since I'm an actual ranking shinobi you guys will get the handicap, so you can choose twice Jiro.” he said smiling as he was much faster then the others. After the teams we're all chosen and picked out Dante looked over at the three boys he had on his team against the five they had to go up against, “okay, lets head to base and diverse a plan.” he said as he made way back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante made his way with the group of the boys back to where a good location would be for their base near where they said. Looking over his shoulder he sighed and smirked as he saw which way they we're going, looking over to the boys he nodded “so how far are you guys in your academy year?” he asked looking at the boys, the boys looked at him and looked at each other “just some of the basics, I'm good at tai, he's good at nin, and he's also good at tai as well.” the boy said, Dante just nodded and smirked 'good, good, this should be a fun match then.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante placed an exploding tag on a kunai and threw it high into the air and let it explode signalling the start of their match, “so you guys know what to do?” he asked looking to the boys to see them all nod as they went to their positions. Dante charged off ahead flying through the trees, it seemed pretty quiet as he had to decide on a quick plan while he made his way through the trees before he stopped 'ahah, I see one of them which will mean there's more than one of them around.' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Looking around he noticed there was some movements passing by him, he glanced around and noticed three of the other team come around him catching him off guard and he smiled 'good a bit of a challenge for all this.' he thought to himself as he ducked down underneath a kick then a double combo from a punch and a kick to which Dante avoided around and blocked with his arm. “Going to have to do better then that if you want to hit me.” he said as he suddenly disappeared from their view leaving behind a laugh as he vanished from their sight.
105 [15]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Dante continued to run forwards hearing the group running after him but at a pace far behind him, a sly grin never leaving his face as he continued to make his way away from the small group of boys towards the other end of the base not thinking anything about what he would do as for the tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu. After he arrived to the base where the others said their base was, looking around Dante wondered as to what he should do for his tails, he couldn't just avoid them forever as it wasn't just a spar it was a test of his ability for himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante heard something creeping around him and smirked as he heard one of the boys coming up on him and smirked before he turned around to see a jounin standing before him “your being summoned for the explosion.” the man said as Dante nodded and sighed a bit to himself, 'I knew I should have used something less flashy, or that would attract attention.' he thought to himself, Dante sighed and called out “games off due to unfortunate encounters.” he called out. He turned and nodded to the jounin before he jumped off after they gathered his gear.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Making their way through the trees Dante continued to follow the jounin before he spoke up “whats this about?” he asked looking at the jounin, the man just looked back to Dante and smirked “its about your chuunin exam entry Dante.” he said as he jumped an extra distance into the air and vanished into thin air before reappearing nearby. “So Dante, you haven't trained with any teachers, and I hear your strong already, how did you come across that?” he asked looking at Dante. He just smiled and shrugged “I earned my strength through determination, hard work.”
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

“You have a worthy determination and want for hard work if you are able to get that strong being only a genin, but I wonder... we're you able to control your chakra well enough, are you able to last a while in a fight, and can you take a beating?” the jounin asked looking at him with a curious look. Dante sighed and shrugged his shoulders “I can depending on the type of fight it is.” he said honestly. The jounin looked at Dante and smiled “Thats a good lad, you know not to over task yourself by thinking your invincible.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Dante nodded his head “Yes, my mother taught me to never do something fool hardy or with out a plan, and my father taught me to never choose fights that I can't handle alone or without backup.” he said, the jounin nodded “good your mother and father taught you well.” he said as he walked over and tapped Dante on the shoulder, “I think you best be using that scroll that your guard friend gave you and learn that technique, it'll help you out greatly in the end.” he said as he vanished into a cloud of smoke.
101 [20]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Dante just finished fixing the swords on his belt line and looking around from the roof top to see the Hokage's building and then a small building near one of the heads or it seemed built into it, 'is that where the secret jutsu's are hidden? I thought there would be a secret thing inside the library?' he thought to himself questioningly. He dropped down to the streets and surprisingly he was almost home, so it all worked out in the end for him. 'I'll wait at home till its nightfall then I'll follow the scrolls words.' he thought as he looked down at the scrolls area.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante looked at the scroll before he looked over at his father as he walked in, “I'm going to be doing something bad and possibly against the law.” he said as he held up the scroll and looked at his father showing him what was on it before he noticed a piece of paper with all the instructions on it, he sighed and read it all before he flinched a bit, 'a summoning scroll? I don't have to break in but I just have to return it...' he thought to himself before his dad laughed, “well son I guess your going to have fun doing a re-summon back towards where the scroll is.” he said as he patted Dante on the back.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante looked over at his father and tilted his head “a re-summon?” he asked as he looked at his father before he looked back to the scroll and tilted his head as he looked at it and back up at his father and glanced over at scroll and sighed “I guess its worth a shot...” Dante said as he glanced at his father “how do I do the re-summoning?” he asked looking at his father. He laughed and smirked and placed his hands together and showed Dante the hand seals needed in order to cast the summon jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Dante glanced at the hand seals and practised them a few times before he actually tried himself, placing chakra into his hands he placed his hands in the seal order and placed the hands on the chakra scroll paper before he was suddenly pulled into it a vortex before he landed in a hidden scroll area, Dante landed on his back and grunted before he looked around and sighed as he glanced at all the scrolls. One particularly caught his attention, grabbing it and looking at the scroll Dante grinned and smiled greatly as he walked over and picked up the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Dante opened the scroll and read the scroll and learned the hand seals and nodded “so I see...” he said as he carefully made the handseals and suddenly out of no where a cloud of smoke appeared and Dante jumped a little at the sight of himself, a kage bunshin, it was actually a clone of himself, Dante walked over to the clone as the clone did the same to him and smiled “I am you, and you are me, we are each other.” The clone said, Dante looked at it and put his hands together “kai.” he said and the clone disappeared with a sudden rush of information.
112 [25] +391 extra words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu   Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth :: Adventures :: Adventures-
Jump to: