Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sooooooo
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
Year: 191 A.S
Month: February
Day: 2
Season: Winter
Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
Season: Spring
Upcoming Event: Nothing
Rebirth Locator
 Rebirth Welcome
 Rules
 Getting Ready
 Countries
 Bingo Book
War Status
<--Country War Level
Level: **
Meaning: Not Threating
>-- Country Soldier Count --<
Konoha: 2610
Kumo: 2440
Suna: 1000
Kiri: 1330
Iwa: 1744
Affiliates
RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

the search of a powerful weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 am

Dante nodded to her and smiled “your job is to light the arrow and hit the eye above the door, shoot from anywhere in the room.” she added said as she lit the pole on fire at the other end of the room, Saori placed the arrow in the fire and turned around to shoot the bow and pegged the eye in the center as if a bulls eye. Saori turned to Dante and smiled “I specialize in ranged weapon.” she said smiling as the female nodded with a smile on, “so the samurai warrior was right.” the bowman said, “advance.” she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:
the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116/200the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 am

Advancing into the next room the room was destroyed but the figure sat in there and opened his eyes looking at them, “seems my exam room is ruined so you may advance.” he said as the door opened up. They advanced on wards before the rest of the room came crashing down. After the door closed the rest of the room crashed down, twin females stood side by side and smiled as the two entered the room, “greetings.”, “guests.”, “You.”, “have.”, “entered.”, “our.”, “test”, they both said as they smiled dark smiles.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante looked at them before he looked to Saori, they both looked back to the twins “our test will be of nothing.” they said as the door opened before Dante grabbed Saori's arm, not gripping it tightly just to hold her, “you good with genjutsu as well?” he asked as he watched the twins. She nodded and Dante said “do what you can to get us outta this genjutsu...” he asked as he turned his head to her, she smiled and said “your good...” she said as she faded into nothing before the twins appeared on both sides of Dante, “kai.” they said as he suddenly appeared back in the room, looking at Saori.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Saori smiled, “your lucky you figured it out, we almost failed.” she said, Dante nodded and shook his head. “I hate genjutsu...” he said as he looked over at the open door. They walked out into the last testing room and a man stood there with both the rewards, “Congratulations on getting this far... but this test will be something different then those of before, tell me why you require these items.” the man said as he eyed Dante and Saori down, he had a snake upon his shoulder and smiled as Dante stepped forwards first with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante stood back up “I seek the sword because I wish to use it to defend those important to me and those I care and love about.” he said as he stood back then Saori stepped forward, “I want to learn about the near extinction of our clan and protect all its secrets.” she said, the man smiled and nodded “I grant you the sword Dante Kazama, but Saori, your scroll will have peices of our history not see able by anyone.” the man said placing the sheathed sword in Dante's hands, and the scroll in Saori's hands before disappearing.
103 [30]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 am

The voice remained still with a word of advice to them “be wary about exiting this place, for there are those that seek wrong doing with these items.” the man told them before the last door opened revealing light of the day. Dante walked outside and smiled “well that was fun!” he said as he held the sword and looked around out side, before a couple of men stood in front of the exit “its about time you two finished, hand over the scroll and the sword, your not fit to hold such items of extraordinary power.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 am

Dante laughed as he looked at them before unsheathing the sword, the power that it gave off was both thrilling and exhilarating to him oddly, he grabbed the other sword and smiled holding both swords out, “come and get them.” he said as the first one pulled out a sword himself and attacked Dante, the other man attacked Saori but the ended up going outside instead of being in the area where Dante and the other swordsman was. Dante stopped the first attack before going to counter the other with the sword he had just obtained but it went right through the other sword, Dante dodged the cut off blade and rolled away from the man as he looked at the sword.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante grinned at the look of the sword and looked back to the other man who suddenly pulled out another two swords, “I see the sword works as its fabled too.” he said with a cackling laugh, Dante ran forwards dropping low spinning his leg to trip the man before swinging his chakra katana back to hit the man which was stopped easily, “don't use such a worthless thing against me!” he said before pinning the blade down. Dante smiled before he pulled it back and sheathed it while he slashed across with the other sword cutting through them.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

The man instantly dropped them and leaned backwards to avoid the blades reach then grabbing another sword and quickly attacking at Dante, reversing the blade to the other side with the dull side he stopped both attacks before rotating it and cutting through another one of the mans blades before being hit with the dull side of the blade in the shoulder, “oops...” the man said toying with Dante now. Dante put himself into a double roundhouse spin with the sword before he landed, he managed to hit the man and gave off a laugh, “oh, did I do that?” he jested back.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 am

The man laughed at Dante's joke, “I see your just like me.” he said which kind of made Dante shake his head, “no we're not.” Dante replied as he picked up a rock and threw it at him before he dissapeared behind the man hitting him in the back of the head with the weapons sheath, “I had the drop.” he said with a smirk as Dante ran back outside, he looked around and found Saori running back towards Dante but the man stopped her because he had caught her by the legs, she threw the scroll to Dante which he caught and placed on his persons hidden.
111 [35]
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 am

The man frowned and pulled the girl back to him and pulled out a kunai, “give me the god-damn scroll.” he said, Dante looked at him before he pulled out an explosive tag and wrapped it around the scroll and looked at the man, “you kill her I destroy this scroll and kill you as well.” he said in a bluff in attempt to get the girl back safely. The man flinched at Dante's comment as he noticed the sword in dante's hand and the sheath. “Did you kill my brother?” the man asked looking at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante stood there for a moment, 'he thinks I either killed him, or I'm holding him hostage.' he thought to himself as whipped the sword making a single slash action before he sheathed the sword. He looked at the entrance before he smirked “I'll trade you your brother for her.” he said making a deal with the man, the man released the girl dropping her to the ground, “fine.” he said before running towards the entrance. Dante watched him carefuly before he ran over to Saori's side and cut her bonds with the sword before sheathing it and picking her up.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

After he had Saori in his arms he quickly ran back to the cave where he and Saori had stayed that night. Saori regained her contiousness and looked around before at Dante “what are doing?” she asked as she wanted back down, “I can run on my own Dante.” she said, Dante nodded and put her down and started to run instantly again “we need to keep moving, those two are going to be after us pretty quickly...” he said as he ran, Saori ran and tried to keep up but Dante seemed to be keeping a good lead on her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

Dante arrived at the cave and grabbed his gear and put it all back into his bags before he turned to Saori who was putting her stuff in her bags as well, Dante looked back to the entrance and noticed that the man was there again with his brother but holding his brother. Dante unsheathed the sword only a bit but stopped, “wait... we're not going to turn you in but please don't turn us into the police, my brother isn't a bad kid, he's just fool hardy, and its my fault for him to leave.” the man said.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
----
----
Shinigami

Quick Sheet
Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 am

Dante looked at him and nodded “we'll meet again, I'll find you no matter and we'll have us a one on one rematch.” he said to the man who nodded and smiled “sounds good Dante, sounds good.” the man said before disappearing, into a cloud of smoke, Dante turned to Saori and removed the peice of paper that he made look like an explosive tag, and smiled to Saori, “Heres the scroll.” he said handing it to her, she took it and they both headed back to Konoha. Dante went to the Hokage's office and revealed the sword he worked for to gain.

.:Total:.
4186 wc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search of a powerful weapon   the search of a powerful weapon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the search of a powerful weapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2