Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Welcome to Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth please login and begin the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back if you know about NFM then you know we are about a What If series of Naruto with a twist. Well new location and now a new storyline which seems rather interesting to me. So let's see how things go for us all now come on in and enjoy the RP!

HomeRebirth WelcomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Emergency Maintenance Update: New Quests
Maintenance Progress: Friday 12pm (Cause of Saga Saturday)
Saga - The Living Legend: The Goseigan Starts: This Saturday, Site Date: Day 13
Lucky Lotto: Saturday (Lucky Lotto) Starts from 3pm c/t till 10 pm c/t
Payday: Regular Payday today you have till Saturday at 10pm c/t
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sooooooo
    What do you guys think???? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm by Shinigami

» fjhfklasdjfklasdfjklsdjfklasdlfs
    What do you guys think???? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 am by Nythyia

» Otogakure: Final Momments
    What do you guys think???? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm by RictorScale

» Uchiha Movement: Weapon
    What do you guys think???? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm by RictorScale

» Kaiden's Training: Beginning a Profession
    What do you guys think???? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm by RictorScale

» Were Alive [A-Ranked Crime]
    What do you guys think???? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm by Donte_Joseph

» Three Years Into Three Months [Dante & Shira]
    What do you guys think???? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm by Shinigami

» Dear Site,
    What do you guys think???? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:45 pm by Shinigami

» Uchiha Kaiden
    What do you guys think???? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm by Shinigami

Re. Calender
    Year: 191 A.S
    Month: February
    Day: 2
    Season: Winter
    Event: The Living Legend: Rise of the Goseigan
    Beings: Day 13

Next Month: March
    Countdown:12 Day(s) Remaining
    Season: Spring
    Upcoming Event: Nothing
    Rebirth Locator
     Rebirth Welcome
     Rules
     Getting Ready
     Countries
     Bingo Book
    War Status
    <--Country War Level
    Level: **
    Meaning: Not Threating
    >-- Country Soldier Count --<
    Konoha: 2610
    Kumo: 2440
    Suna: 1000
    Kiri: 1330
    Iwa: 1744
    Affiliates
    RPG-DRPGCollectionNaruto Fainaru Mesame

What do you guys think????

Go down 
    4 posters

Do we want to lower slightly the Training Word Counts?
    Yes
    What do you guys think???? I_vote_lcap100%What do you guys think???? I_vote_rcap
     100% [ 3 ]
    No
    What do you guys think???? I_vote_lcap0%What do you guys think???? I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
    NeptusXero
    Admin
    NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    What do you guys think???? Left_bar_bleue0/200What do you guys think???? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

What do you guys think???? Empty
    PostSubject: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:53 am

Okay I need a general opinion on this, looking over the reworked TP Systems I have a few issues and I wanted to get a general board opinion on it before I comment on it.

So this is how the new systems are basically built. 100 WC equals +10 to stats. IM good with that cool cool.

The issue I have is that 5 WC= 1 TP...Now that dwarfs a 785 Word Count down to 157 TP. Now I get the need for TP a lot of our skills, and knowledges, and other shit is bought with TP hell we even have a TP Store to buy awesome shit in. My grievance is does the means justify the reward.

My proposal is thus, we lower the WC to 3 which would made 785= 261 or I mean at the very least 4. Now i don't want it to seem that I wanna be lazy with posts, it just seems to me that the end result isn't worth much the effort in just my general opinion since a lot of stuff is derived from TP Gain.

If we did decide to impliment a lowering we would bring back the TP Exchange Cap that was on the previous board, which would mean if you spent 100 TP you gained a +1 to a level. Which would nerf the WC trade in....=taps chin= i dunno I just think the TP system needs to be adjusted slightly.

Others thoughts please.[center]

Last edited by NeptusXero on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Hayabusa
    ----
    ----
    Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    What do you guys think???? Left_bar_bleue116/200What do you guys think???? Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 pm

I like the fact that 3 Words = 1 TP... however... I don't see how youaren't fine with that, but you are fine with 100 Words = 10 stats. As of now we have 5 words = 1 TP. So lets extend the equation and do the math to see what is really wrong.

5 Words = 1 TP
    100 Words = 10 Stat, which means 10 words = 1 stat
    1 TP = 1 Stat
    5 Words = 1 TP = 1 Stat = 10 Words
    So in other words, 5 words = 10 words... thats how it is now. It has to match.
    IE if we go with 3 word = 1 TP, then 3 words should = 1 stat which is 30 words = 10 stats.
    If we remained with 5 words = 1 TP, then all Stat word reqs should be cut in half to 50 words = 1 Stat. They have to line up, unless you want have confusion with people (which what I would personally do) making all lines TP and then exchanging them instead of going straight for stats.

IE if I do a 250 word training, I'd rather make it all TP, getting 50 TP, and then splitting it, before doing the 250 word training and distributing them at 100 words = 10 stats, giving off only 25 Stats...

Get what I mean?
    Back to top Go down
    NeptusXero
    Admin
    NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    What do you guys think???? Left_bar_bleue0/200What do you guys think???? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 pm

I get what you mean, but also it doesn't necessairly have to mirror one another. Because TP is used to buy things not just stats but Knowledge and Skills and Scrolls and Weapons and Yadda yadda yadda yadda.

TP is a secondary Currency and like Currency there should be more of an abudance to it.

Which brings to light why the hell did we bring in a WC for Stats and Abilities? It has always been TP Exchange...I have never DONE a WC to boost my stats it has always been through TP Exchange...Z explain to me why we did it this way? lol cause im officially lost now.

Back to top Go down
    Shinigami
    ----
    ----
    Shinigami

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    What do you guys think???? Left_bar_bleue116/200What do you guys think???? Empty_bar_bleue  (116/200)

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I'd rather get 1 word = 1 TP / Stat

Think of it as exp if you will >_>
    Back to top Go down
    NeptusXero
    Admin
    NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Now that is just stupid! lol
    Back to top Go down
    Hayabusa
    ----
    ----
    Hayabusa

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I think 3 WOrds = 1 TP Would be fine. Also, commenting on Oni's question, I think he makes a valid point.
    WHy not rid of the Stat equation and have JUST TP Equation. Put a Maximum capacity on what can be raise to what daily. IE Chakra and Stamina can only be raised 40 a day. Its like cutting out the middle man making all the stats raise from purely TP Exchanges.
    Back to top Go down
    NeptusXero
    Admin
    NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah Im completely okay with a TP Purchase system to run our stats, I mean as it stands we have a good deal of Quests for stat boosting including missions and the like. I think a straight forward TP Exchange system will be a lot better off for player base and a lot less confusing for Managers.
    Back to top Go down
    Ultimate Z
    ----
    ----
    Ultimate Z

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:
    What do you guys think???? Left_bar_bleue18/200What do you guys think???? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/200)

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Why did we use TP and WC well for one let's say you have nothing to do at all well during your day you could be doing WC for training to further along your training with someone and wanting to get it done giving u something to do. While TP yes can be accumulated through WC. Well what if your away from a Computer but have TP saved up and you have a no time at all before the day is over and you wanted to get training done. Well then you'd exchange the TP for Stats. Simple really but if we did TP then i would have to hold the site off a little longer to change things.
    Back to top Go down
    https://nfmr.rpg-board.net
    NeptusXero
    Admin
    NeptusXero

Quick Sheet
    Rep. Bar:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Alright Z and I have finalized the TP System Look it over before you post up anymore updates and make sure you adjust accordingly.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think????   What do you guys think???? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think????
    Page 1 of 1